When we left our story last time, things were in decent shape. But then I noticed that some of my img_assist tags weren't displaying, and had to meddle with the custom img_assist filter some more. I made some progress, and I feel I might as well share.
I recently visited a garage sale and purchased an old clip art/stock image collection from "Hemera" called The Big Box of Art. While the (windows) software itself provides an index and a browser, I was only interested in using the images and none of the software. Unfortunately, the image files were in a passel of zip files and included two formats I was not sure how to handle; Windows Metafile (
*.wmf) and "HPI" files.