The world needs more fun things to do in public, such as this next game. What you will need for supplies are people (in pairs), money, and a list of your favorite bars (within walking distance).
This game, in its simplest form, is a race. The two people who choose to be partners become a three-legged team by tying one of their legs together. Then, depending on the number of teams, everyone starts at the same bar. The procedure is that each team must consume two beers (one per person). As each team finishes their beers, they quickly head onto the next establishment, preferably after paying, still joined at the leg.
The team that finishes their beers first at the last bar, wins. Wins what, I don't know. A good number of bars to play with is about five.
From firstname.lastname@example.org Sun Jul 14 10:44:52 1996 Date: Sun, 14 Jul 96 18:00:09 To:
Subject: pub crawl variant
To play this version of pub crawl, you need either one long street with a lot of pubs, or a pre-determined route to follow.
- When you go into a pub, drinking half a pint of beer or a shot lets you go forward 1 pub
- A pint or a double shot is forward 2.
- Only one drink per pub is allowed, so no drinking 5 pints in one, then going forward 10 pubs.
- When nature calls, and you have to take a leak, go back 2 pubs, or 3 if you spend more than 10 minutes in the toilets.
- Eating pub food sends you back 1.
- Throwing up sends you back to the start.