When listening to the soundtrack to The Phantom of the Opera, take a drink of something every time....
- Someone screams
- Firmin says "Singora" to Carlotta or "Singor" to Piangi
- Someone says "He's here...the Phantom of the Opera."
- The managers groan
- Someone sings a note above high C (aka end of title song, prima donna)
- Someone insults someone else
- Raoul claims "There is no Phantom of the Opera!" or something similar
- Someone swears
- Someone says "Queue"
- Someone says "Ah!"
Take 2 drinks every time...
- Carlotta speaks in extensive Italian
- O.G. is mentioned
- Meg swears
- Erik says "Music of the Night"
- Box 5 is mentioned
- Anything happens to the chandelier
- Piangi says "Cara"
- Someone repeats something someone else says
- People kiss
- The punjab lasso is mentioned
- Fine horses are mentioned
- "Anywhere you go let me go too..." is said
- Paper faces are mentioned
Take 3 drinks every time...
- Carlotta calls Christine by her full name
- Madame Giry breaks in on a conversation
- Someone says "Kill"
- The company is singing so high that you have no idea what they're saying
- "Your hand at the level of your eyes" is said
Original document can be found (currently) at: