From Batch69@gnn.com Tue Jun 4 14:01:45 1996 To: email@example.com
The game is called Molley Molley Moose. You start with a deck of cards spread around in a circle. Each player draws a card when it is their turn. The cards are played as following;
- 1-5 the player drinks that many.
- 6-10 The player can give them out as they wish.
- J is a category.
- Q Everyone makes moose horns on their head and says Molley Molley Moose, the last person to do this drinks the designated amount.
- K Is a rule the player can make any rule that they choose.
- A is a question, A player can ask a question and if somebody answers it the asker has to drink the designated amount, the player can keep an Ace as long as they want to, but can only use it once.