First, get a Mille Bournes card game from wherever you like to buy your toys. There are Mille Bornes games for the computer, but not everyone likes to play a drinking game with the computer. I do, and Barry might - I'll have to ask him, but some people don't. The best Mille Bornes game I have ever seen is one made for the PC (DOS - but very graphical) by Richard Tom. If you can find a copy then I heartily encourage you to try it (and register).
Whenever you play a Roll card you must take one sip.
Whenever a Hazard is played against you then you must take one sip.
I'm talking about the Big Four - Extra Tank, Right of Way, Puncture Proof, and Driving Ace
- Whenever you play a safety everyone else takes one sip.
- If it is a Coup Fouree then the person whose hazard you played against takes 2 extra sips.
- If someone gets all 4 safeties then as soon as the regular drinking is done everyone must take 4 sips to celebrate the event (or get drunker because they know they don't have a chance of winning the hand).
200 Mile CardWhen you play a 200 mile card you must take 2 sips.
End of the Hand:
- Everyone who didn't win takes one sip.
- If the winner had a Safe Trip then everyone else takes one more sip.
- If the winner won by Delayed Action then everyone takes one more sip.
- If any player was Shut Out they must guzzle the rest of their drink.
End of the Game:
All who lost the game take 2 sips.
The Mille Bornes Drinking Game is copyright © 1995-1996
Barry and Shari