From: David Bedno
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:03:15 -0800 To: email@example.com Subject: from t.b -From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Porter) -Newsgroups: talk.bizarre -Subject: Republican Presidential Debate Drinking Game -Date: 5 Mar 1996 01:06:04 GMT
- Whenever Bob Dole refers to himself in the third person, take a drink.
- When Steve Forbes tells the one about "coming to the attention of Forbes management at an early age," chug.
- When Pat Buchanon has to defend an anti-Semitic column he has written, chug.
- When Lamar Alexander manages to slip in a reference to any particular style of shirt, take a drink.
- When a candidate complains of being the victim of Bob Dole's negative advertising, take a drink.
- When a candidate refers to "workfare instead of welfare," take a drink.
- If Alan Keyes is camped out on the lawn outside the debate, take a drink.
- Any time Richard Nixon's name is mentioned in a positive way, chug.
- When any candidate refers to another Republican participant as a "liberal," chug.
- When Pat Buchanon laughs heartily at one of his barbs, take a drink.
- When Pat Buchanon snorts into or brushes his lapel microphone noisily while another candidate is speaking, chug.
- Whenever Bob Dole says something mean-spirited, take a drink.
- When Lamar Alexander tries to place a positive spin on a 4th place finish, take a drink.
- When Steve Forbes' smile is obviously forced, take a drink.